IT'S YOUR MOM'S BIRTHDAY??? Oh crud!! Hurry, send me the family birthday calendar. I feel horrible. I missed it!
Jeff once said something to me about Susan that I will never forget:"If I'd let her paint a wall blue with a yellow stripe through it, she'd do it!"
The only one of importance is Dec. 23 - mine..........
Oh all right - Dad - Oct 25, Mom - Nov. 12, Jeff - Dec. 18, Natalie - Dec. 23, Lauren - Dec. 27, Jim - Jan 3. I'm not sure of Alex's....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
IT'S YOUR MOM'S BIRTHDAY??? Oh crud!! Hurry, send me the family birthday calendar. I feel horrible. I missed it!
Jeff once said something to me about Susan that I will never forget:
"If I'd let her paint a wall blue with a yellow stripe through it, she'd do it!"
The only one of importance is Dec. 23 - mine..........
Oh all right -
Dad - Oct 25, Mom - Nov. 12, Jeff - Dec. 18, Natalie - Dec. 23, Lauren - Dec. 27, Jim - Jan 3. I'm not sure of Alex's....
Post a Comment