Hey! Jeffy looks great without his braces- tell him congrats! So... the vinyl cutter makes those wooden boards that have sayings on them- you can make them say anything you want. Or, you can just make vinyl lettering that has a saying you like and stick it right on your wall! Have you seen that? It's so cool! If you want a vinyl saying- LET ME KNOW! :)
3 comments:
I can get on your blog again! Yay! It's probably because I'm on a different internet provider, if you know what I mean.
Jeff looks great. Tell him hi for us!
Hey! Jeffy looks great without his braces- tell him congrats! So... the vinyl cutter makes those wooden boards that have sayings on them- you can make them say anything you want. Or, you can just make vinyl lettering that has a saying you like and stick it right on your wall! Have you seen that? It's so cool! If you want a vinyl saying- LET ME KNOW! :)
Ok, I can totally make a sign that says, "Life Sucks" for you... just let me know what font you want! Ha ha! :)
Post a Comment