That sounds hilarious. I was thinking of joining Facebook a while back, then I heard about how they have rights to keep and use any of your info or pictures as advertisement, etc... did they ever get that straightened out?? I know peeps were going to sue...
yeah - they revised their agreement since everyone was boycotting them. The thing is, don't put ANYTHING online that is too personal and make sure that you have all your passwords set, etc. I mean I put up some pic's and BS with my friends but no one can see any of that on FB without me allowing it. Yoville is kind of a dumb game but it's fun in a weird way too....I just got a new cinchilla pet that I have to feed and play with everyday.
4 comments:
What is Yoville?
It's a little community game on Facebook....You have to go to YoWork to get YoMoney....
Hahahaha...
That sounds hilarious. I was thinking of joining Facebook a while back, then I heard about how they have rights to keep and use any of your info or pictures as advertisement, etc... did they ever get that straightened out?? I know peeps were going to sue...
For all I know, blogger can do the same thing!
yeah - they revised their agreement since everyone was boycotting them. The thing is, don't put ANYTHING online that is too personal and make sure that you have all your passwords set, etc. I mean I put up some pic's and BS with my friends but no one can see any of that on FB without me allowing it. Yoville is kind of a dumb game but it's fun in a weird way too....I just got a new cinchilla pet that I have to feed and play with everyday.
Post a Comment