I don't get it?.....Pretty picture though!
I know - I was being dumb. Nothing to get.
Hey so I tried to copy your idea and write something rude in German (it was in fancy writing so it looked like an inspiring quote or something)... and it was really funny, but Jim made me take it off of our blog...Hahahaha! :)
What - when did he become a prude? He's faking it. I know the real Jim...........you are so funny lil sister.
Well at least I learned some new words this week... :)I wish we could meet for lunch. I miss gossiping ruthlessly!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't get it?.....
Pretty picture though!
I know - I was being dumb. Nothing to get.
Hey so I tried to copy your idea and write something rude in German (it was in fancy writing so it looked like an inspiring quote or something)... and it was really funny, but Jim made me take it off of our blog...
Hahahaha! :)
What - when did he become a prude? He's faking it. I know the real Jim...........you are so funny lil sister.
Well at least I learned some new words this week... :)
I wish we could meet for lunch. I miss gossiping ruthlessly!
Post a Comment