Hey, Girlfriend!I found a way to get onto your blog... just use Jim's PC!I am SO proud of you for losing 7 lbs because I know how hard it is! GOOD JOB! Let's celebrate with chocolate and ice cream like I always do! KIDDING!I think we should be weight loss acountabilibuddies!XOXOTiff
I love the Sesame Street/Kermit posts... awesome! :) So, we need to have craft day soon... and I have no idea when we're really going to get around to it... hopefully it's somewhat soon!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey, Girlfriend!
I found a way to get onto your blog... just use Jim's PC!
I am SO proud of you for losing 7 lbs because I know how hard it is! GOOD JOB! Let's celebrate with chocolate and ice cream like I always do! KIDDING!
I think we should be weight loss acountabilibuddies!
XOXO
Tiff
I love the Sesame Street/Kermit posts... awesome! :) So, we need to have craft day soon... and I have no idea when we're really going to get around to it... hopefully it's somewhat soon!
Post a Comment