Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm so proud to get to 126K, if only I could be cousin Julie.....

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey Nat that was a super cute slide show you made! We can only see half of the video screen though... did you know that? Anyway, it was darling! Love all of your new pics! I have a ton of Lauren's wedding if you want me to send them. The only prob is that Yahoo only lets me send like 2 at a time so if you want 50 E-mails, lemme know!

The Natalie Hartman said...

Thanks yeah i moved those to the side and am trying to resize..hopefully soon. thx for the note....

Kristal and Chance said...

Yeah, I love all your pictures- how fun!! I wish I knew how to do all those cool things to my blog... Thanks for sharing!

Tiff said...

Coolness! Thanks!