I have a similar story, only, it's entitled, "This is What Happens When Your Sister Lives in the Same House as you (before my first marriage) and she Steals the Sunless Tanner You've Been Saving for Your Wedding and you Find out the Morning of the Ceremony."
You crack me up! The snow globe is hilarious. Is that your polite way of telling me I'm being too cheesy? I've become totally hypersensitive to blogging, almost to the point where I'm just about to delete the whole thing... argh... it's good I didn't stay on Facebook. I'd be a train wreck!
No, I love the snow globe. I just don't have anyone else that I want to put in mine at the moment so I put myself. That's why I stole the idea. You are hyper sensitive....breathe. XOXOX, N.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I have a similar story, only, it's entitled, "This is What Happens When Your Sister Lives in the Same House as you (before my first marriage) and she Steals the Sunless Tanner You've Been Saving for Your Wedding and you Find out the Morning of the Ceremony."
I love you, Kristal!! :)
Cool - the sister secrets come out on thenataliehartman.com. Love it!
Okay I'm really worried that I'm going to hurt Kristal's feelings...
I seriously think it's hilarious but Kris, if you read this, let me know if you're bothered and I'll delete my comment!
It was just another figurative red flag telling me that I never should have gone through with it the first time!
You crack me up! The snow globe is hilarious. Is that your polite way of telling me I'm being too cheesy? I've become totally hypersensitive to blogging, almost to the point where I'm just about to delete the whole thing... argh... it's good I didn't stay on Facebook. I'd be a train wreck!
No, I love the snow globe. I just don't have anyone else that I want to put in mine at the moment so I put myself. That's why I stole the idea. You are hyper sensitive....breathe. XOXOX, N.
Post a Comment